Tuesday 4 February 2014

If You Close Your Eyes (An Esther FanFiction by Sibuna826twihard) + Forever Legends update postponed

So this is a really quick blog post because its after midnight here.
Firstly please go read If You Close Your Eyes, its a fanfiction based on Esther's past.
Its REALLY well written and captures Esthers character so well.
http://sibuna826twihard7.blogspot.co.uk/p/summary-esther-josephson-is-very-first.html

General Disclaimer about FFs of my stories: These stories are purely 'Fan'FanFiction and do not correlate to the future of any of my stories. They are just for fun and the authors are none the wiser to the future of my stories than any of my other readers. These stories have no 'hints' in them to how the rest of my stories go. I have no involvement in these stories what so ever. They can be enjoyed solely as side stories with my characters.

Secondly an update about Forever Legends, I scheduled an update tonight but I cant fullfil it. Whilst the chapter is written it is not edited fully. I fully planned to finish that tonight but real life came up and I was distracted. My boyfriends daughter is sick and I'm looking after her so he can sleep and she keeps coming in to see me and I gave up trying to edit FF about an hour ago.

I will update tomorrow morning as soon as I wake up! Sorry about that but RL and especially my 3 year old comes first.

~Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment