Wednesday 10 June 2015

Update on life + New fanfanfiction!

Hi guys, i thought id write an update for you all on my life since its been a while. I have officially finished my college work and now fully qualified in childcare. I left my current jobs (that was taking up way too much of my time) and going to have a lot more free time. I am no longer a nanny or work in a nursery. My new job starts Sunday! im going to Sicily, Italy to be an Au Pair for three months. I am unsure about my free time at the moment but i am positive i will have more than i do now. I will no longer need to set time aside for family or work and can focus on other things such as fanfiction!
I am so excited to be working in the country i have always loved so much (and made sure was in my stories). I am going to the home country of Esther and Pancrazio! I promise my Italian in my stories will get better with me being there haha.
So thats an update on me! hope you are all doing well too.

The other thing i wanted to talk about was a new story ive been reading from ilovetwilight999. Its sort of an alternate universe from mine, butterflywhisperer and truetigress. The main character is Eddie and Chloe's daughter called Mercedes. It takes a bit to get used to the characters but im excited to see where it goes.
Story: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11251975/1/mercedes-cullen
Her Blog: http://newdawn999.simplesite.com (helps with the character list)

ilovetwilight999 has also made me some really cute fanart so ill post that too!




~Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment