Wednesday 27 November 2013

New Written Extra

Chapter 42 was orginally in Christian's pov. I decided to change it to Holly's to get across her feelings for Jason clearer. Samy wanted to see more of Christian so I decide to upload it here as an extra :)
It's very choppy, only some scenes are writen in his pov. I added a lot more and filled it out when I changed it to Holly. It's also not been edited so please excuse the mistakes :)

Warning: If you dont want Christian's ability spoiled, do not read the extra. It does say exactly what his ability is. I decided to leave it more as a mystery in the actual story instead of telling you straight away. You will find out why his ability is what it is in the main story. I didnt give it to him just randomly, it is similar to a certain persons for a reason :)

Read it here. Its the first one under the written extras.

~Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment