Sunday 1 December 2013

An update on various things.

Firstly I just want to say that I have changed the extras tab a little... the extras have been moved to their own pages and links have been listed for each story. I felt the way it was offered too many spoilers some might not want to read so now the extras have been separated into stories and the oldest has been listed first (i.e. chronological order to the story) so you don't have to scroll through newer extras to read the one you want.

All tabs and stories have been given a new banner, all of them were made by Beth, who is amazing at photoshop so thank you Beth!

There has been some new fanart put into the fanart tab.

By Enakshi
The FanFiction Doppelgangers


By Beth
Esther



There is also a new FanFiction of my stories up! It was written by JamieDodger and it involves Esther and her daughters meeting Benjamin and his daughters from TrueTigress' FanFictions, so if she's a favourite of anyones make sure you read that fun little crossover. I gave her complete permission but please be aware it is NOT canon in my stories and I do not have an influence on the writer what so ever. They are her versions of my characters and I am not involved. I am simply a reader like yourselves :)
Read it here

Finally, Living in Paradise should be updated on the 3rd and Forever After on the 7th :)

~Nikki

Edit: LiP will be up tomorrow instead. Ive been bombarded with college work and ive also had double ear infections and since i wanted to change something in the chapter it will have to wait another day. Sorry guys :(

No comments:

Post a Comment