Sunday 12 January 2014

Making Memories, pictures! + Silver Moon (Generation 5 FanFiction by KleoCullen)

Making Memories is a one shot based ten years after the end of Living in Paradise, all the girls are grown up, Lexi is now a vampire and they're exploring the world outside their little island paradise and they happen to come across the now fully grown Allesandra who any of them have yet to meet.
 
Pictures for Making Memories

Elizabeth (Eliza) Cullen (18)



Alexandra (Lexi) Cullen (19)


Izellah (Ella) Cullen (19)


Allesandra Cullen (18)




Prince Henry X



Pictures for Forever After

Isobel Black (13)



Erin Benson (16)



Here is a link to Silver Moon, a fanfiction of Allesandra Cullen (a very different version of Allesandra than mine) and the other generation 5 kids by KleoCullen
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10016845/1/

Please do not send her hate telling her she stole my characters. She has FULL permission and my blessing to write the story.

Small disclaimer: This story is purely 'Fan'FanFiction and does not correlate to the future of any of my stories. It is just for fun and the author is none the wiser to the future of my stories than any of my other readers. This story has no 'hints' in it to how the rest of my stories go. I have no involvement in this stort what so ever.

~Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment