Friday 21 February 2014

Second 5 Year Extra - Chantelle and Pancrazio's Wedding

So Gabby requested an extra of Chantelle and Zio's wedding. It was mostly written out already so I decided to post it as an extra extra ;)

Pictures of the dresses are at the bottom of the Renesmee Trilogy tab.

Extra is after the jump :) enjoy.




Chantelle POV (roughly the year 2019)

I was beyond excited for my wedding day. I had seen both Renesmee and Chloe go through it and couldn't wait for my chance. It was finally here, I was getting married and it would be the biggest day of the year. I had my bridesmaids Chloe and Renesmee, as well as Sarah who was now 10 physically, Holly who was 7 and my little flower girl Lauren was 2. William was going to be my page boy and he was 4. Jacob and Eddie were ushers and Pancrazio’s best man was Jasper. I had been planning everything with Alice and my mom for months and I couldn't believe it was finally here. My makeup and hair was done and I just needed to put on my dress. It was a fairy tale wedding kind of dress, strapless with the bodice having exquisite detail, the skirt came out at my hips and it was all net. My hair was in an elaborate up do and my makeup was simple but striking.

"You look beautiful Chanti," my mom said softly. She looked emotional. I smiled at her in the mirror. "Don't be nervous everything will go great and Zio loves you so much, I had no idea you'd marry him of all people but I'm really glad you are," she told me. I giggled slightly.

"I'm not nervous mom," I told her.

"Of course you're not, since when is Chantelle Cullen nervous," she giggled and kissed my cheek. Alice and Bella had been watching us with a smile on their faces. The door opened and my bridesmaids piled in. Lauren ran straight to Bella, her dress was adorable, I smiled at my little flower girl and walked over to her.

"Such a pretty baby," I cooed at her, her little forehead frowned.

"I'm not baby aunt Channy," Lauren couldn't say my name so she just shortened it to whatever she wanted. I couldn't deny my niece anything so if she wanted to call me 'Channy' she could.

"I'm sorry sweetheart I forgot you're a big girl now," I smiled at her, she smiled widely at me and held up her basket full of petals.

"Are you going to throw them on the ground for me before I walk to uncle Zio?" I asked her. She grinned widely and nodded.

"You look like a princess aunt Chantelle," Holly said from behind me, I turned from one niece to look at my other one. Holly was a beautiful child and I was momentarily shocked at the way she looked right now. She was straight out of a wedding brochure, her bridesmaid dress was beautiful on her, her hair cascaded down her back in amazing ringlets, she had a purple flower in her hair that matched the bridesmaid dresses and she had a small amount of makeup on, not that she needed it.

"So do you Holly, you're beautiful," I smiled at her, she smiled back widely. I noticed Sarah was in the same dress as Holly and she too was beautiful, Holly was more angelic but Sarah was a natural beauty, her flaming red hair contrasted well with her dress, something I was sure Alice approved of. It was only a minute or so until the door opened again and there stood my father. His breath caught when he saw me in my wedding dress, I could see him fighting with emotion and it was almost strange seeing someone as big and strong like Emmett so emotional.

"Hi daddy," I said softly he came over to me and gave me a huge bear hug.

"Don't! You'll mess up her hair!" Alice called, I giggled as my dad put me on my feet, he held out his hand for me.

"Are you ready beautiful?" He asked me, I smiled widely at him and nodded. I took his hand and he led me to the door. Alice was in organiser mode and quickly arranged the ushers and bridesmaids. Lauren was going first. Then Holly then Sarah. Eddie was walking down the aisle with Chloe on his arm and Jacob with Renesmee and then finally me and my dad. My mom, Alice and Bella went ahead and took their seats, signalling that we were ready. Edward began playing the piano and little Lauren started walking. She was adorable and did her job exactly how she was supposed to, she was such a smart little girl. My heart started beating rapidly when Nessie and Jake started walking. It meant I was next. My dad held me securely as we made our way down the aisle. We decided to get married in the Cullen mansion, it had just been easier than it being outside or in a church. I caught a glimpse of Zio at the end of the aisle and I suddenly felt like were weren't moving fast enough. I wanted to get to him. I needed to get to him. Carlisle was marrying us, just like he had married Nessie and Jacob and Chloe and Eddie. My heart felt like it was leaping out of my chest as I arrived at the altar where Carlisle, Zio and Jasper were waiting. Zio was smiling widely at me and I couldn’t help but smile back.

“Who gives this woman to this man?” Carlisle asked.

“I do. Look after her or I will hunt you down,” Emmett said, I rolled my eyes, he couldn’t just keep it simple. A few in the audience laughed and Zio just nodded his head as he took my hand.

“Always,” he whispered and we turned to face Carlisle. After all the normal wedding rituals were over it was time for the vows.

"Do you Pancrazio Cullen take Chantelle Lauren Cullen to be your lawfully wedding wife? Will you love her, comfort her, honour and keep her, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, in sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon her your heart's deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto her as long as you both shall live?" my grandfather asked.

“I do,” he said proudly, his eyes never left mine as he spoke with confidence.

"Do you Chantelle Lauren Cullen take Pancrazio Cullen to be your lawfully wedding husband? Will you love him, comfort him, honour and keep him, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, in sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon him your heart's deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto him as long as you both shall live?"

“I do,” I said, my voice broke with emotion, I never thought all those years ago when that sad little boy came to live with us after his family were murdered in front of him that I would be marrying him. I never thought, of all people I would be marrying Aro’s son but I loved him and right now I couldn’t imagine it any differently. I loved him, I had never loved anyone as much as I love Pancrazio. I was always a confident child, always wanting attention but I never felt more confident than I did right now, marrying Zio, he was the only one I wanted attention from. He was everything to me.

“I now pronounce you husband and wife…. Zio, you may kiss your bride,” my grandfather said with a smile. I barely smiled back before Zio’s lips were on mine. I giggled, breaking our kiss immediately but he went back for more. I kissed him deeply before we pulled away and saw our family standing and clapping for us. I had literally never been so happy in my life.

Alice ushered us down the aisle and into the next room where we would chat for a while whilst she set up the evening. It was only family here so we wouldn’t have to hide. We had a small meal, for those that could eat, all of my half siblings were here, plus many of Jacob’s friends so there were plenty of mouths to feed.

“Speeches!” Alice called. I smiled widely, oddly enough this was the part I was looking forward to. My father stood up first, although he didn’t eat he sat at the table with my mother so we could talk about things. He grinned down at me before turning to everyone else.

“So I am supposed to toast to health and happiness and welcome you all here and blah blah blah but I'm sorry princess I've never been one for tradition, and I guess neither have you.” he said with a wink, I'm sure I blushed scarlet, Zio remained silent but he gripped my hand tightly. “I will say though that I never thought I’d have a daughter. Even when I was human, I never really saw having a family in my future. When I joined the Cullen’s, I fell in love with Rose and It was only then that I wished and prayed I could give her a daughter but we both knew it was impossible. We always spoke about maybe adopting but there were far too many cons, we would be risking a human life in our world and it was far too risky with Aro watching the Cullen’s every move. Then Renesmee came along,” he said and smiled at Nessie widely. “I had never seen Rose so happy. Although Nessie wasn’t our daughter, she was loved by us like she was and I knew Rose would no longer be complete without her. For a while we were happy, Renesmee meant the world to us… and still does but then we met a woman named Lauren.

"Lauren was Renesmee’s teacher and she was an amazing young woman, she was courageous and loving and so unbelievably brave. She deserves the highest honour today, because my daughter doesn't just have one mother, she has two. Lauren sacrificed her life for Chantelle to live. She will always be important to me, to Rose and to Chantelle. Lauren, we are sorry you’re not here but we love you and your daughter is beautiful on her wedding day. You would be so proud of her and we are very grateful for her,” as my dad spoke about Lauren I had tears falling from my eyes, literally streaming down my cheeks but I couldn’t look away. There was a moment of silence while I'm sure everyone in the room was thinking about her, my birth mother. My angel.

“Chantelle came into this world and I knew Rose was finally complete, we had our daughter and I never knew I could love a baby that small so much. Chantelle brought a whole other side of life alive I never knew existed. I knew one day she would fall in love with a boy and get married but when she was a baby and crawled all over me, it seemed so far away I barely thought about it. Our family expanded over the years, Chantelle gained a brother in Eddie and finally a friend in Pancrazio. They were the young ones, always kept in the dark, always protected but I think that brought them closer. These two have grown up together and even though there have been times where I've had reservations about him I'm glad to call Pancrazio my son in law today. I always thought there wouldn’t be a man good enough for my daughter but he had been living with us all along.” He said and finally raised his glass to Zio, he smiled at Emmett and tears were still falling from my eyes. “Tto the bride and groom.” He said as everyone toasted to us. My dad sat down and everyone clapped, I leant across to hug him tightly.

“I love you daddy,” I said softly.

“Love you too baby girl,” he whispered to me and kissed my temple and we pulled away ready for the next speech. Zio.

“I can’t follow that.” Zio said standing up, he was actually emotional, I gripped his hand tighter and he smiled down at me. “I did want to say thank you though, to Em, for giving me your beautiful daughter, and to Lauren who isn’t here physically but Chantelle believes she watches over her and she definitely deserves a mention but of course to Rose, I thought Lauren would get quite a big tribute today but you deserve one just as big. You raised her, you loved her despite the fact you didn’t give birth to her. You are her mother so thank you.” he said and smiled widely at my mom, she looked like she was fighting emotion too. “I need to thank Alice, for planning this whole thing, for putting up with Chantelle’s input and to Jasper, for teaching me to be the man I needed to be for Chantelle. For raising me as your son despite the fact you didn’t need to. For loving me, for not judging me when I did something wrong, for teaching me everything I needed to know. You are my father. Thank you.” he said I saw tears in his eyes now and Jasper stood up and hugged Zio. It wasn’t a ‘man hug’ there was no awkward patting each other, they hugged properly and more tears fell from my eyes as they parted and Zio sat down. Jasper stayed standing for his best man speech.

“The best man’s speech is supposed to be the most humorous of them all but much to my wife’s insistence I didn’t really plan much of one." he said with a pause, he looked down for a moment, the entire room was silent as they waited for him to say something, he swallowed before finally looking up. “Ive lived a long life, a life that wasn’t always full of happiness. The start was full of bloodshed and murder and armies and sadness. I never thought I’d find happiness until Alice walked through the door, knowing exactly who I was and took me home with her. I went without argument, without resistance because I loved her instantly. Alice wasn’t like Rose, she never craved a child, she never expressed the want for one and so we lived our new life together completely happy with what we had. The day we brought Pancrazio home he latched onto Bella and I was sure we all assumed Edward and Bella would be his new parents but over the next few months things started to change. I found myself with him more than I found myself with any other member of our family. I spoke to him, I learnt about him, about who he was and about the small childhood he had. I found myself loving him for his strength, for his will to carry on, for his bravery and his courage to go against everything he ever knew. I never imagined gaining a son but I did and I am grateful for it each and every day,” he said and looked down at Zio again. They smiled at each other before Jasper turned back to everyone else. “Enough with the speeches, we're making the bride cry. Now let’s get some cake shall we?” he laughed. Alice shot up as everyone laughed and got the cake to put in front of me and Zio. I wiped away the remains of my tears as Zio and I cut the cake.

After the cake we moved onto dancing. I danced with Zio first, then my father, Eddie, Jacob and every male in our family, I thought I was finished but I was suddenly pulled into a hug by Renesmee. I giggled as she wrapped her arms around me.

"Hey little sister," she laughed with me.

"Hi," I smiled.

"I cant belive you're married now."

"Don't worry, I'm still a Cullen," I joked with her, she smiled back and spun me around once before we hugged again, we swayed together as we laughed.

"Promise me this wont change," she said.

"Did it change when you got married?" I asked her with a smile.

"No but soon you'll be having kids too, just promise me we'll always be sisters," she said, I hugged her tightly.

"Always Nessie." I said truthfully.

"Sorry to interrupt but can I have my wife back? I've seen her dance with all these men and now you I'm starting to get jealous," I heard Zio joke, Nessie pulled away and grinned at him.

"Of course," she said and Zio circled his arms around mine. I watched Nessie walk over to Jacob and her three kids before I rested my head against Zio's chest as we swayed from side to side.

“You look so beautiful,” he whispered to me, I smiled up at him.

“You look rather handsome yourself,” I giggled, he smiled back and leant down to kiss me. I wanted to stay there forever. In the arms of Zio, surrounded by our family.

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh i love this!!! Thank you so much, Nikki! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely reading all these stories over again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the speeches

    ReplyDelete