Thursday 6 March 2014

MIA explanation

Okay guys a lot of you have noticed that I haven't updated in a while, I've had floods of messages and I'm really sorry I haven't had time to reply to them. Ive posted it on twitter but I'm aware there are people that check my blog more, and the past week the views have flown super high and I can only imagine people were looking for an explanation.

I have had a lot of real life things to deal with, my boyfriend's mother and half siblings were visiting us from Spain and his mother was in a car crash with my boyfriends daughter and siblings. She was in a coma for a few days afterwards and during them few days her husband practically dumped his three kids (my boyfriends half siblings) on him to look after. He already has his biological sister, daughter and son to take care of so you could imagine him having to deal with a grieving teenage sister and five kids under six. His mum died a few days later and it just got worse. His step father didn't return for the kids for over a week, I tried to help as much as possible where i could because he just couldnt handle all them children by himself. Luckily his step dad is back now and took the kids back to Spain but my boyfriend doesn't think he'll stay there long because he can't handle three children by himself and we might have to make an arrangement with my boyfriends older brother and the step dad to take care of the children.

On top of this I also got a new job, I work in a nursery 11 hours a day and that's on top of the nannying I already do 10 hours a week. I literally had no time what so ever the past few weeks to do anything FF other than the weekend and even then I only had a few hours.

I am severely on the edge of a mental breakdown, I am absolutely exhausted from not sleeping and I am highly susceptible to illnesses right now because of personal reasons and I am already starting to feel ill because of it. I don't want this to sound like I'm complaining or trying for a sympathy vote or anything, I just thought I should owe you all an explanation and get it out in the open since it was mostly revealed on twitter anyway.

I am focusing on Forever After, that chapter should be up soon, Forever Legends might be after the weekend.

Thanks for the support I've been given already. It means so much.
Love you guys.
~Nikki

6 comments:

  1. Wow, Nikki. I'm so sorry. I didn't realise things were that bad for you. My condolences go to Beth, I don't know what it must be like to lose a parent. Again, I'm sorry. I hope everything turns out okay for you in the end, though that may be sometime in the future. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im sorry for what you and C are going through. Sending my thoughts. Your health should come before ff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear all your going through. I understand and I'm pretty sure that like me your fans understand as well. No rush on the story life is more important. I hope things get better and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry to hear that. Your a great girlfriend helping your boyfriend with his siblings. Don't rush on updating, your life is much more important. Hope everything turns out okay. (Kp23129)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope ur life gets easier for u in the near future. I will keep u and ur loved ones in my prayers. Ur readers will all be here whenever u continue. Start string! dkjkaden

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope things get better for you soon! Dont worry about updating we understand.

    ReplyDelete