Wednesday 2 April 2014

Happy Birthday Samy! - Tony/Anelie EXTRA



I wrote part of this a while ago but I wanted to save it so I could release it today specifically. This is for Samy, who’s birthday is today! I wanted to do something special for you and this is the only thing I could really think of. Happy birthday hun! I never thought I'd ever get a friend like you through FanFiction. You're always there for me and you seriously don’t know how much that means to me. I cant believe we’ve only been talking to each other a few months, it feels like a life time. Thank you for everything. I just thought I'd write an extra of (one of) your OTPs hehe. Love you and hope you had an amazing day and your brothers weren't too annoying ;) <3

It's kinda fluffy but I had a dream about Anelie and Tony with daughters and I had to write it down. There is more than just this which I will release later on this month. This is just a start that I really wanted to publish today for Samy.

The extra is after the break :)

 Tony Black


I could smell her before I even opened my eyes. I couldn’t explain the scent of my imprint; it was like nothing in this world. There was nothing earthly that could compare to the heavenly scent of my wife. I opened my eyes slightly to see her face right in front of mine, a grin spread across it and I closed my eyes tightly again. Maybe I would fall back asleep and I would dream of her.
“Wake up lazy bones,” she said, Anelie was a morning person. I was not. I used to be, ironically. As a child I would be up way before my twin brother Zac, I would be reading or playing or bugging our older brother William but as I got older I started to like my lie in’s.  “girls come and wake up your father for me,” Anelie called in Bulgarian. I had learnt the language not long after I imprinted on Anelie, it used to be all she spoke. I groaned and rolled onto my back, I pulled my arms over my eyes and it was moments before I felt two tiny bodies on my stomach, they were jumping around and I felt tiny hands try to pry my arm off my face.
“Papa wake up papa,” Ana’s voice radiated through the room.
“Papa!” Eva joined in, she couldn’t say much yet but she could say mama and papa at least. Anastasiya was about three and a half whereas Evangeliya was only just physically about eighteen months. Although they only had six months between them they were physically about two years different. Anelie and I always planned to have them close together, they were hybrids, part Luna Bambini, part human so they would age in seven years and we didn’t want to wait a few years before having a second because Ana would be too old. We wanted her to have a sibling growing up. Both Anelie and I were twins and if we didn’t have twin children we would make sure our child didn’t grow up alone. I sometimes wish we had had one of each, one boy, one girl but then I see Eva and Ana playing together and I couldn’t imagine it any differently. Maybe one day we’d have our son but we always agreed that two was the limit for the first time.
I hated that we waited so long to have them. I was ready for kids the second I married Anelie but Anelie was involved with the Volturi, Lidiya had her children and I'm sure we would have been soon after but Anelie’s niece went missing, she was murdered right in front of us and I knew then that I would be lucky if Annie ever had kids. Allesandra’s death hurt her deeply, and on top of an aunt grieving her niece she had Lidiya in her head and Lidiya was grieving her daughter. It was like our daughter had died. Anelie was a completely different person and I never mentioned kids to her ever again. It was just the two of us for years; Lidiya and Matthew were there too of course but I missed my twin, Zac. He often visited but he said he didn’t like Italy, and I knew Leah didn’t either. I didn’t have the luxury Anelie had; I couldn’t talk to my twin in my head 247. I could only do it as a wolf. Zac and Leah spent most of their time on foot. I know Leah only phased once a month to make sure she didn’t age but I barely saw Zac. I would have to call him every week. Sometimes I wondered if he missed me at all. Zac and I were so different growing up but he was still my twin brother, he was still my other half but I often thought only I felt that twin pull.
I was wrong of course, Allesandra was resurrected and it didn’t take long for Anelie to come to me and ask for children. The second we told our family she was pregnant my twin appeared on my doorstep the next day. He and Leah had been in Washington, whilst we were in Chicago now they had taken the first flight here. He had told me they were staying so they could see their niece or nephew grow up and that they had been gone far too long…. Eighty years to be exact. Zac and I fell back into our old ways. It was like we were never apart. Zac and Leah were a big part of my daughter’s lives and I could tell they loved them a lot.
“Papa!” I heard Eva squeal right down my ear. I flinched slightly because I didn’t expect it. Ana was jumping on me still and slapping my chest with her hands. I remained still for just a moment before moving as fast as I could, they were hybrids so they were quick but they’d still find it fun. I brought my arms down and pulled them both into my chest.
“Roar!” I shouted as I tickled them both at my sides, they giggled infectiously and squirmed but I kept hold of them. I looked up to see Anelie smiling at us; it was a nostalgic smile that I had seen many times before. Like she was taking a mental picture of this moment and saving it forever.
“Papa papa!” the girls screamed. I stopped my tickling and they lay there gasping. I smiled down at them and jumped off the bed. I grabbed a foot of each girl and lifted them into the air, they giggled again as I carried them out of the room. Anelie followed us laughing to herself.
“Where is the food?” I asked.
“Where do you think?” my wife asked as I carried the girls, still holding their ankles in the air and them dangling. I walked into the kitchen to see pancakes on the table, orange juice was set out, mine in a glass, the girls’ in their sippy cups. Even though they were hybrids they still spilt often, especially Eva. I placed the girls in their chairs and instead of sitting down I turned to Anelie who was about to serve the girls and pulled her into my arms. I kissed her forehead, cheeks, neck and shoulder. She giggled slightly as I pulled her tightly into my chest.
“I love you,” I whispered. She giggled and looked up at me. I kissed her quickly.
“Love you too.”
“Thank you for breakfast,” I told her and let her go.
“You’re welcome,” she smiled as she served the girls. We ate our breakfast and Anelie sat on the end and just chatted with us like always.
“Can we have blood for lunch?” Ana asked as we finished.
“Not for lunch, we can go hunting for dinner. Uncle Zac and Aunt Leah are going to come look after you. Mama has to go see Aunt Lidiya and Uncle Matthew.” Anelie told them.
“Oh okay,” Ana said, pouting her lip sadly. She hated it when Anelie left. Sometimes I’d go with her, sometimes I wouldn’t but I hated her going without me. It gave Zac and Leah time with their nieces and I knew the girls enjoyed their time with them, it was just the idea of us leaving they didn’t like. The reality of the situation was Anelie was still an intricate and powerful part of the Volturi, Lidiya had raised her kids in the Volturi, not that she really had a choice being married to the leader and all but Anelie did have a small choice. She could raise them in the mansion or she could bring them out of all that and have our own little house with them. We decided for the latter, we lived not far down the road to the big Volturi mansion where they were based now but it meant Anelie had to go often to help out. It was crazy what just the presence of Anelie and Lidiya could do. They didn’t even have to do anything, just stand in the room and people would fall in line.
“We won’t be long sweetheart,” I tried to assure my daughter. She didn’t know any different but there were kids that barely saw their parents at all, they had to be raised in nurseries or by nannies. Our daughters were really lucky to have us every day, we didn’t have to work. At least not in the money earning sense. I considered the Volturi work but it was all Anelie knew. Sure she had her childhood free from all of this. I watched her grow up but Anelie was always an old soul even as a child, she knew she was powerful and she embraced it early on. She didn’t cower or hide from her ability like Lidiya and she knew that one day she’d probably end up in the Volturi guard. She admitted to me not long ago that she knew she’d become Volturi, despite the fact as a child her mother tried to protect her from it; she knew her and Lidiya would be needed and she didn’t mind it. She liked making the world a better place. I was sure she didn’t realise as a child that her twin sister would marry the leader though.
“Papa will you come play with us?” Ana asked. She stood at my chair smiling up at me, her large brown eyes, that were identical copies of my own, big and round. Ana looked the most like me, dark hair, and dark eyes and tanned skin whereas Eva was Anelie; she had blonde hair, blue eyes and was pale in comparison to her sister.
“Of course,” I smiled at my daughter frankly unable to resist her. I would make a lesson out of the playing anyway. My daughters were too young for school but I had loved school as a child, I loved learning new things and I had three degrees and a doctorate. I would make sure my daughters would at least have the opportunity to follow in my footsteps if they wanted. I home schooled them without them realising. It wouldn’t be long before I would sit Ana down and do work with her but I incorporated learning into play by making her count her toys or tell me the colours or the shape of them. I was sure Ana was smart enough to realise what I was doing, after all she was mentally a little older than her physical age but she humoured me and she knew it was important.
“Eva how many princesses do you have?” I asked her, I was on the floor, still in my shorts I wore for bed but my chest was bare, I didn’t have to run patrols anymore but I still felt most comfortable without it plus it allowed me freedom to phase when I wanted since I often ran with Zac now he was back in town. Eva held up her princesses to me.
“How many?” I asked her prompting her to talk, I knew she could count; it was one of the few set of words she could say.
“Two!” Ana answered.
“Let Eva answer,” I told my daughter.
“I want to play Lego,” Ana said clearly bored already.
“I think you need to start school,” I told her.
“Will I get to make friends?” she asked me.
“What about Hollyn? She's your friend,” I reminded her. Hollyn was her cousin, or technically cousin once removed. She was Avia’s daughter and roughly the same age as Ana but she lived in England and the one time they had met they adored each other.
“She's my friend but she's not here,” Ana said sadly. “I need more friends,” she told me defiantly.
“Well you can’t start public school for a while but I can teach you things,” I told her just as the doorbell went.
“Uncle Zac!” Ana called and rushed to the door just as Anelie opened it.
“Morning all,” Zac called through the house.
“Ear ear ear!” Eva called, she couldn’t pronounce Leah so she called her ‘ear’ I don’t think Leah minded. She always smiled at her niece and picked her up to hug her. Leah was definitely Eva’s favourite person in the world.
“Go and get dressed Tony,” Anelie called to me with a laugh. I groaned and greeted my brother and sister in law quickly before taking the stairs two at a time to my bedroom.
For a long time I never thought I’d have children, not after the death of Allesandra but having them now I couldn’t imagine my life differently. I thought I was complete with just Anelie in my life but when I saw my daughters I knew that my heart had been made to love more than just Anelie.
I didn’t know if I’d ever get to call more children my own but for now it felt like my life was complete.

A/N To see pictures of the girls go to the Cullen Generation tab :)




3 comments:

  1. Oh my freaking god how incredible sweet of you!!! :o i'm seriously blown away haha and this made my day... literally. I know me neither! Haha yeah i feel the same, blessed to have you! You're friendship means the world! <3 thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm honestly glad i checked ur blog, i barely ever do and i was wondering if everything was okay with you since it's been awhile. Hope all is getting better! Good chapter! (dkjkaden)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy they decided to have children

    ReplyDelete