Thursday 9 October 2014

Blog Changes + Wikia

So I know I've been MIA for a bit, at least on here but I decided to change a few things, so new header and background, still staying with the red theme but going red and white instead of red and black.
I've changed a few of the tabs and added an About tab for any new vistors to my blog. I have merged the Forever After and Living in Paradise tabs into the Renesmee Series tab since Ihave now finished the majority of my Renesmee stories. Forever Legends still has its own tab as it's my only active story.
I am back on a schedule now I'm down to one story. I am hoping I will realistically get Forever Legends up every 2-3 weeks.

There is also now a wikipedia for my stories. Beth has kindly created one for me, making the character list a lot shorter and simpler. Many of the characters are on there, there are still some missing but she's working on it all the time. It has been a lot easier for myself and readers to see my characters and where they link from so go check that out!
www.bellanessiecullen.wikia.com

~Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment