Wednesday 15 October 2014

'Faith' update

So I've been doing a lot of thinking about Faith. I have decided that I wanted to move on from my current Twilight world and do something different but remain with the same characters we all love. One thing that I was always picky about but loved was all human M stories so I have decided to rewrite Faith and base it on the real story.
This means that I will be using the existing story line as a guideline but it's not exactly going to go the same way as it happened. I want to change somethings around, maybe make it my ideal life (how I wished things had gone) or even the complete opposite, I haven't decided which way it's going to go. This gives more of suspense for you guys reading not knowing if it's going to be the happy ending that happened in real life or a completely fictitious heartbreak :P It also means that the Edward and Bella in that story will not be the people whom theyre based on in real life. It will be entirely fictitious however I write it.
I am hoping I will make this into a full length rated M All Human story. That does mean however I am probably going to include minor lemons and not really hide anything on the abuse side of things. I realise I am alienating a lot of my current readers that maybe too young to read 'M' rated FF stories but it's something different for me that I want to try. There is only so long I can keep my stories within a T rating without experimenting.

On the other hand I will still upload the full, almost completely true story of Faith to my blog. It is as close to the true events as I could possibly have made it and is the 'true' story that the FanFiction story will be based on.
This should be available to download from my blog at the end of the year. I will be starting the FanFiction story once I have finished Forever Legends. Who knows when that will be but I will definitely not be abandoning it and I refuse to start another story when I know I simply won't have time to write both and update them regularly (we all saw what happened with Forever After/Forever Legends).

Hope this clears up some questions I've been getting about Faith.
I am keeping the true story called Faith. However the FanFiction story may have a different name, or a similar one, I'm not sure yet, after all the reason it's called Faith may not even exist in the FanFiction.
~Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment