Thursday 13 August 2015

Faith (and life) update

So i realise i havent said anything about Faith recently and been talking of a new story when i had previously announced Faith would be my next story but in reality i dont know when Faith will be released now. Sorry to go all 'Midnight Sun' on you guys but my personal life situation has changed drastically and whilst i still wish to tell the story, with probably major adjustments to the FanFiction version, i am simply not in the right mind to write it. I never understood what Stephenie said about 'not being able' to write Midnight Sun but i honestly get it 100%. When a story so personal and close to you is violated in what ever way, its so hard to go back to it and continue writing it with the same excitement and loyalty. I broke up with C late January this year. I am still close to his family, his daughter is still my daughter and his sister is still my sister but he has issues himself that i just couldnt handle, his sister, that you all know as Beth moved to Spain May this year as soon as she finished school and has been there ever since, she has been going through so much that shes cut herself from the internet and her brother completely.
Things are bad, but i wont elaborate for the privacy of my family and C.
It may be years until i write Faith, so i am so sorry to say that that story is off the cards for now.

On the plus side i DO have ideas for a new story after Forever Legends that i may or may not write, i havent decided yet.
It is sort of like an alternative version of Renesmee's Teenage Story where the Volturi arent killed and Zio stays with Aro. It makes me excited to be able to write Zio/Chanti and Eddie/Chloe's love stories in a new way but we will see.

Thank you to EVERYONE who is still reading my stories and supporting me. You are all so amazing. I love you.
~Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment